NEA enables payers and health plans to control administrative costs, increase electronic dental insurance claims volume, and improve network provider relationships.
NEA serves insurance companies, dental plans, self-insured employers and third party administrators by enhancing electronic dental claims and billing processes through electronic information exchange. Approximately 20 percent of claims are received with supporting documentation.
Our FastAttach® service is a secure means of transmitting supporting documentation for managing the process of adjudication of claims.
By utilizing FastAttach, plans can experience a 30-40 percent reduction in the administrative cost of claims by reducing the number of duplicate claims received due to insufficient supporting documentation.
Plans experience many benefits including:
• Increase in EDI transactions
• Decrease in costs associated with unsolicited attachments
• Reduction in costs related to sorting, administration and tracking
• Improved network provider satisfaction
• 24/7 online access to attachments
• And, no programming is required for plan implementation
FastAttach is a front-end attachment solution for the dental health plan market that delivers pre-indexed documentation such as images to a claim. FastAttach can be used with any claims clearinghouse that processes the 837.