Introducing Vyne Connect Encrypted Email
Safeguard the Protected Health Information (PHI) of your patients by communicating with them in a manner that’s convenient for everyone – encrypted email. Vyne Connect takes the fear out of knowing what can and can’t be sent via email for dental practices. Whether emailing with patients, other providers or dental plans and payers, users can communicate with confidence using Vyne Connect for encrypted email exchange. It’s an affordable, easy-to-use, proven solution for communication compliance and it’s only available from NEA.
NEA has taken the guesswork out of having to search for and find the best email encryption service for your business.
- > Access for five (5) email accounts to send encrypted messages to anyone
- > Utilizes trusted encryption standards for its messaging platform. A minimum of two encryption protocols are used for every delivery of a Vyne Connect message or attachment – 128-bit HTTP over SSL and 256-bit AES.
Unmatched value for email encryption
- > Pay only $39 per month for the both FastAttach subscription service and Vyne Connect! Where else can you get encrypted email for $5 per month for up to 5 email accounts?
- > Similar encrypted email solutions offered for dental professionals cost a minimum of $20 per month for 5 users/email addresses, and the average industry cost is over $46 per month; and that’s just for secure email!
- > NEA gives you FastAttach and Vyne Connect for one low price.
Why do you need Vyne Connect?
It’s common for providers and teams to think of email as a quick way to send info to patients, payers and other providers, but depending on what’s being sent, it can be a compliance nightmare. Why risk thousands of dollars and put your practice’s reputation at risk when there’s a simple email solution available from NEA?
Standard email programs are NOT secure and do NOT encrypt information being sent; therefore, they should NEVER be used to communicate anything that contains Protected Health Information (PHI). Vyne Connect makes sending PHI or any other information necessary to parties outside of your organization a snap – and it helps keep you in line with increasingly complex security regulations like HIPAA.
Take control of your practice’s communications
Vyne Connect enables you to take control of your communications using your existing email accounts. It provides flexible options for administering your email that a standard email service cannot. These intelligent message controls include the ability to:
- > Define how you want recipients to verify their identity to access an email message (EX: enter date of birth, account number or other custom information.)
- > Get real-time proof of delivery log that gives you control over protected messages showing who, when and where each message was opened.
- > Setup instant notifications that tell you when an email was viewed by the recipient
- > Set expiration dates/times so that you only make a message available for a specified window of time
- > Recall a message that may have been sent to an incorrect email address.
- > Prevent information leaks or deny access to secure messages by revoking access privileges at any time – even after the email has been viewed.
Simple for senders & recipients
Vyne Connect is easy to use and account setup can be done in just minutes! There’s minimal training required and, best of all, you can use your existing email address, so there’s no disruption to your existing processes.
For message recipients, Vyne Connect keeps things simple and does not require recipients to register for a special account or create a portal login. They can easily view, download and reply to emails sent with Vyne Connect securely and at no added cost to them.
Compatible with the systems you already use
Vyne Connect’s seamless workflow enables users to send encrypted messages from Outlook 2007-2016, a webmail portal, smartphone, tablet or any computer. It is fully supported on most major mainstream web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) using most widely used Operating Systems (Windows7+, OSX 10.4+ and current Linux variants). Vyne Connect also integrates with Outlook (via the Outlook Add-in) for Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
Supported by a team you trust
NEA clients expect a certain level of support and that’s what you’ll get with Vyne Connect. There’s one number to call for all of your FastAttach or Vyne Connect inquiries.
- > Contact NEA by phone: 800-782-5150, option 3, then 3
- > Use our online Chat Tool
- > Email us at: email@example.com