FastKapture – patent pending, secure mobile device image capture application for FastAttach® from NEA.
FastKapture simplifies the task of healthcare document capture and transmission with a secure, easy-to-use smartphone application that takes advantage of the device’s camera. Images are not stored in the device gallery or stored on the SIM card, eliminating the risk of compromised protected health information. FastKapture works seamlessly with FastAttach, enabling providers to efficiently capture and transmit x-rays, EOBs, treatment authorizations, narratives and any other documentation. FastKapture can be used to collect medical records for claim attachments, payment integrity and image sharing between dentists.
How It Works – VIEW A DEMO
FastKapture allows you to use the camera on your mobile device to securely capture, index and send healthcare documentation to NEA’s information exchange engine. Data is managed within your existing FastAttach account.
- Download the application from the Apple’s App Store or Android’s App Store and login with the same credentials used for your FastAttach account.
- Index the Image/Document You will be given the option to complete indexing information for the captured document or image along with an image descriptions.
- Transmit and Send and Organize Take your images and hit send. By sending securely to NEA repository, the data can be managed inside the FastAttach software itself. View a list of images, read and edit descriptions, or organize by assigning the files to the patients with which they are associated.
Reduce the financial and logistical challenges of gathering medical record information
FastKapture enables you to:
• Respond to any request from a health plan or provider
• Eliminate lost documents
• Utilize compliant document capture, transmission and storage
• Eliminate the need for a scanner
• Reduce postage, storage and administrative costs
• Access images through your existing FastAttach account 24/7 online